Tomas table offers three ideas for house celebrations in a free arrangement.
1. The basic one is to read a text followed by silence for prayer. See
2. A bit more solemn is to start with a song from youtube. Than read an inspiring text. Close with a prayer of thanks and a moment of silence.
3. * If you want to make a full celebration, light a candle.
* Sing or play a meditative song via YouTube
* Read “My silent as attached”.
* Let somebody read some lines from the attached Charter
* Choose a parable or an inspiring story.
* Let somebody explain how the reading might be applied.
* Bread or crackers with coffee, tea, fruit juice or wine
* Thank God for those who are giving their life for us and for other people..
* A final song and extinguish the candle.